Tuesday 28 May 2013

a little window shopping...

the disseration proposal has to be in today
so
its finalised
I will be spending a year thinking, researching and genereally immersing myself in the world of ethical fashion
with a focus on the organic cotton industry.
Hoping everyone doesn't get too bored of hearing me talk about it!

Here are a few sites I fell in love with while doing some research into ethical clothing...

1


helps you find ethical alternatives to popular brands
like these


I love how they give the breakdown of the pros and cons of each brand.
These sunglasses were part of a retro range found in a warehouse so are an actual part of history.
Love it!
 (also thought this bag was rather cute)


2


make gorgeous clothes in eco fibres such as Bamboo, Hemp and Organic Cotton
so you can look good and care for the environment!
Their website is so cute, loved the lookbook...


And check out the cute sock range...


3


are all about people and planet,
I wasn't sure about some of the styles
(seemed a bit old for me)
but this top is just SO cute and made from organic cotton


4


are Organic jeans, made in England
the website is not the most stylish around
but I love the selection of jeans, stylish and organic!


5


the old classic
but now much cuter




only problem is I can't decide which I like best!

Follow the links on the side of the page if you like what you see!

No comments:

Post a Comment